Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When it comes to choosing a new dentist, we understand that you may have some questions. Your dental health is, after all, a major component of your overall health. We value your questions and will help you as best as we can. If you have questions for us at Pinnacle Dental, please give us a call.
- Why should I get my teeth cleaned at least twice a year?
- When should my child first see the dentist?
- It’s been a while since I’ve been to the dentist. What should I do?
- What should I do if I have a dental emergency?
- My dentist says I have a cavity, but my tooth doesn’t hurt. Why do I need treatment?
- Why do I need dental x-rays?